Tuesday, November 14, 2006

errrrr i feel i should write a new entry


I started my new job today, shadowing Jo. we went and bought tuck for D:caff. it was fun. and tonight is my first night of proper work at D:caff... my volunteer days are over!!! it feels a little strange to say that, because all the things that i have volunteered at are the things i whole heartedly believe in and want to be a part of, and now it is my job to do them. i feel truly blessed.

it was sooooo amazing to see my beloved one this morning before i started, and it was the first time i had seen him in a week. it felt specialxxx

look how big nathan is getting now!!!! he is a real little boy

2 comments:

Claire Xavier said...

Hi Katy!!

Hope you're well and YESSSSS!!!!! you're going out with Roberto!!! He actually asked me that time that i met him to convince you that all Brazilian men are great hahaha!
happy for you guys :)

hopefully see you soon!
Claire B xx

www.claireinbrasil.blogspot.com

ARROWS EVENTS AGENCY UK said...

Meu amor!!! Que Saudade...........I miss u Katy Good, I'm getting a bit impatient aswell, I wanna be with u my love...Loved Nathan's Pic!!! He's gettin bigger n bigger...Love ya.. xxx