Monday, November 27, 2006

Rrrrrrroehampton!!!



Yes yes yes!!! this last weekend i went up to roe to visit everybody. And it felt goooooooood to be back! I stayed at Alan and Maddy's and i slept in my old room and it felt as though i was home again!!!


Everybody went out on saturday night as it was Lizzy and James' engagement party. it was Fab!!! another great thing was that Jess was there too! it was as if we hadn't been away at all.


i had such a good night. It was great to catch up with a few of the guys like Luke, Sparky, Andy, Jakey boy, Jo, laura, Jess....... Everybody! i only wish i took more photos. i only took 2... here they are.......................

A quick chat up with Luke and Paul in trusty old country Favourite













And a cute snap shot of Faye Jess And luke in the pub.
oh and also on my travels to Roe... i bumped Chris treggie and his wife in Wandsworth! what a surprise! it was great to see him.

4 comments:

ARROWS EVENTS AGENCY UK said...

Hey Baby....That msg is the one I spoke last time at church, its about the fire of God and what is His heart for His children. if u want I can give u the english version (I nd to translate it) hehehe...I love u..

Peyton said...

Hi Katy!

I found your blog via Claire's. Good to catch up on your news!!!

Peter Birch

Claire Xavier said...

hello!!!
yes, i'm VERY excited! I'm going back to YWAM but to a different base..its still in Belo but its a smaller base in a favela - they do loads of Urban Missions stuff, work with street kids, children with aids, all sorts...very eager to get into it all!
i have no idea how long I'm gonna stay this time..just see how it goes when I'm out there!
hope everythings well with you, maybe we can catch up some time before I go back..
take care!
xx

Sparks said...

hey ms Good, was great having you up to visit for lizzy and James do. see you again soon and get writing that fashion booklet! x