Thursday, December 21, 2006

Festivities

I always love the run up to Christmas.... All the different festivities and food and company. Christmas seems to be the one time when everyone comes home and gets together. that and summer. But i think with Christmas, the soul purpose is to come home and to be around people that you love.

busy busy busy. lots of things going on and a great opportunity to get the camera out of the bag and snap away.

here is some pics of stuff that happened last week.........................

















At julie and Cassey's Blessing. Jo had all hands on baby bump yet again















It was amazing seeing Linda again. She is One amazing woman of God!















Look everyone its Shaz... little trinity to the big trinity...... You get me You get me?













I can't remember What Rachel was talking about...but i really like the photo. there is nothing unreal about this photo. just two young ladies having a nice chit chat.














Brother in-law



Me and Nick......... our outfits match.
the following day. I went to London to meet up with some special people. it was a great day out being in good company. just felt like we had just seen each other the other day, but infact it has been a good 4months.

Will and Mr J Noble..
we all met up in the Shakespear pub directly opposite Victoria.
Nick and Jonny boy
Me And the lovely Zara.

JB Smiffy And Nick
janananananananananananananai and Pip Pip bo bip banana fanna fo fip me my mo mip PIP!
There was a pretty fun fair in Leicester Sqaure
During the day i met up with Claire Birch and we had a great chin wag in Pret it was really nice to talk to someone who is in a similar situation.
Emma!!!

look who comes back to the Bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have run out of things to say...... except that it has taken forever to upload all of these pics.....
you get me!

5 comments:

ARROWS EVENTS AGENCY UK said...

I loved the Pics aaaaaaaaaand I love u too.. xxx ur man!!

Claire Xavier said...

cool photos!
was great to see you...
have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! =)

xx

ARROWS EVENTS AGENCY UK said...

Hey Baby...Miss n love uuuuuu.. xxx ur brazilian south american latino lover man!!!! Gostosa de Deus!!! hehehehe... bejo na sua boca gostoooooooosa...... te amooooo

steve said...

lovin the new look Unit.
pictures of me?? ho ho

Anne "Norway" Marie said...

Hey you.
Wish i had been in England to meet all the lovely DNA'ers again. I'm coming to Herne Bay the 17th January!! I have to see you then. Love you babe.