Wednesday, December 06, 2006

hand wash



i hand washed all of my hand washable clothes today! and i did not enjoy it one bit. Some of the clothes have actually been festering in my laundry bin since last year. And now is the season that i can wear them again, i thought it was about time to put a bit of freshness back into them. Lovely.

Life is Good right now although i am missing my beloved one like crazy. I am kooking forward to the day when i can see him again, whenever that may be. there is only so much you can take of talking to a computer screen, but love is patient and love endures and that is what i need to keep telling myself.

lets put a photo of him in this post YEAAAAS! i like photos

Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
lovely. right it is time to watch the end of neighbours



6 comments:

ARROWS EVENTS AGENCY UK said...

I Love u more, my woman of God lindona..hehe. xxx

ARROWS EVENTS AGENCY UK said...

baby..thanks for letting me know, I'm sorry i wasnt here all the day...had to meet up with some folks..i loove u, n try to update urs too..hehehe.. xx

Claire Xavier said...

hello!
how are you??
just wondering if you're gonna be around london anytime over christmas or new year?
would be good to see you before i go back!

xx

Claire Xavier said...

hi!
this weekend sounds good, I'm off work =)
when are you gonna be in central london and where? maybe i could meet you for a coffee or something?

let me know what you're up to and we'll try to sort something out!

xx

ARROWS EVENTS AGENCY UK said...

Hey baby....I´m Sorry for not being around today, I´m trying to sort my course out here...its tuff, coz I discovered that I cant just tranfer from the old course to the new, but I need to go through an exame first...in Portuguese and composition...ehehehe...I need to start studin...I miss n love u baby....take care n I hope to talk to u soon...ur man. xx

ARROWS EVENTS AGENCY UK said...

I love u...